Information We Collect
We may obtain personal information about you when you visit this site. The types of personal information you may provide to us include (but not limited to):
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
- Order information (such as delivery address and billing address). Please note online payment details such as credit card number, expiration date etc will be collected and processed directly by the online payment companies like PayPal and Alipay, we do not have such information.
Our web servers may also collect personal data relating to your online session or your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested, for the purpose of providing anonymous statistical information on the server’s usage.
Use of Information
We may use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Provide services to you
- Process your payment transactions
- Create and manage your online account
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or for as long as we are required by law.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described here. We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting and marketing services.
- Other third parties with your consent.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
Subject to applicable laws, you may request to review, change or delete your personal information by notifying us. You may also change your preferences to receive any form of communications and/or promotion materials from us. For such requests, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of some of our products or services.
We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us while we process your request.
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.